Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Monday, February 04, 2008

New Look

I decided to give the blog a new look this morning since I'm stuck at home with what very well could be the flu and had nothing else to do except sleep (and I did a bit of that too). I changed the banner picture to one that I took from my excursion with Yoga Girl to the State House Sunday early afternoon.

I think it ties well into the quote (attributed to) from Leonardo Di Vinci that is now below the Photo header. Perhaps it shows a certain level of blog maturation from the original quote: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." I don't think it illustrates a move away from that idealic message but perhaps a tempering of it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: