Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Ugh... I'm sick

Either I caught a bug that had gone around my office last week, or I've caught something over the weekend...

Coughing that started yesterday, got worse last night - headache, and this morning a sore back with slight chills.

I don't think I have a fever, but I don't know, all I know - it's time to go back to bed. Blech!

Anyone got any advil or ibuprofren? I've got Mucinex, I guess today I'll stay in bed and each chicken noodle soup. *Sad face*

:::Update::: I've got a 100 temperature... ugh, it looks like it is the flu, guess I should have gotten the shot.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: