Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tomorrow's Route

We're leaving bright and early at 9 am. I don't know if there will be time for a Bojangles stop for breakfast biscuits but we're going the scenic route in our efforts to avoid the SNAFU that is entering DC on I-95.

View Larger Map
There's only a slight chance of snow as we travel through the infamous Shenandoah Valley, and allegedly the route is technically only 45 minutes longer than taking I-20 and I-95. Be sure to watch for the tweets as we progress up northwards. And as we mull around DC throughout the week, along with posts and pics.

Happy MLKJr. weekend and Inauguration week y'all!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: