Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meta post


Greetings from a moving vehicle. The bf has an AT&T 3G/Wireless card and I'm utilizing it to blog... from the road. We're on I-66 right now and the traffic is, clear. Yup, knock on wood it's clear coming into Washington from the West. Thanks to our hostess and car companion for suggesting the western route over the vehicular graveyard that is probably I-95. If traffic holds, we should be getting to our destination in the next hour. With a warm cup of tea from Starbucks by our side I've no doubt we'll make it quicker than that.

Don't forget to follow the twitter feed for more regular updates.

That picture is of me blogging from the car as taken by the bf.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: