Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Friday, June 06, 2008

The Mad TV interpretation of a Unity Ticket

Jeanne Moos from CNN was talking about comedians and not wanting Clinton to drop from the race. It got J to searching YouTube when he came across this video, which involves little people, which is in and of itself scary. Well after I saw that video that both made me giggle and also scared the crap out of me I saw this video:

It reminded me of what type of field day comedians would have with this notion of a Unity Ticket (Thanks Mad TV), something which I seriously doubt will happen no matter how much Lanny Davis whines about it. Mr. Davis, get over it and go to political Rehab.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: