Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Simple meal


Tonight I was wondering what I could do with a can of cream of mushroom soup and limited supplies to make a delicious and filling meal. I had a left over pork chop and some rice but I needed some sort of vegetable.

This is where the can o'soup comes in. I put the can in a saucepan, began heating it up. I had some frozen cheese stuffed raviolis. I boiled them while the soup was heating up. I threw a frozen package of spinach in the microwave. Once they were done I added them in with the soup. I added some roasted dried peppers and sun dried tomatoes. Add some milk to thin it out and keep it going for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Then serve the sauce over the ravioli plated with the chop and the rice garnish with fresh parm and bon apetit!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: