Funny textversation:
MM: [We're] decorating a four foot tree -- talk about Charlie Brown Xmas... lol!
Friend: You should get a bonsai tree. :)
MM: We do have a fully lighted Ficus
Friend: Ha! How.... gay.
MM: Exactly.
Hope everyone's "Black Friday" is going well and that cleaning and decorating (and yes, shopping) give way to much Holiday Hopefulness and Cheer! Blessed Advent to you all!
-






2 comments:
Wait a minute....
For years a fully lighted ficus was our ONLY Christmas plant. AND... it was MY idea.
What are you saying here? AM I in touch with more than just my feminine side?
Izzy
whose verification word "combses" sounds like what Smeagol would call them
Ha, I just put up a 4 foot tall Christmas tree too. Mine looks cool, no Charlie Brown Christmas for me! I'll put pictures up on Facebook sometime soon if you care to see them!
Post a Comment