Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mental Health Break

Since Obama has inspired so many to write songs of support, I decided to look up the other rock star of this Election Sarah Palin. It's no "Obama Girl" but it's just as funny and "cute".

But even before Mrs. Palin exploded onto the scene - who could forget the true rock star of the cycle, Ron Paul and his revolution.

I don't think Uncle Grumpy or has any music videos yet though he does have a song... oh wait he does. Multiple! Including Will.I.Am spoofs!

But surely Babar doesn't have a music video... right? -- Wrong!

I guess that's why they call it Youtube.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: