Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

For Your Listening Consideration

Perhaps you didn't notice it at the bottom of the page, so I've augmented it a bit and moved it to the top. For your listening Consideration is a widget from playlist.com and it contains songs/artists that I like and would like to share with you, my blog visitors and friends. Some artists have multiple songs, and some songs are remixes, there's a "URL" button on the left and you can visit where that .mp3 file comes from on the web. My friend and local favourite who's moving to LA, David Reed, has an .mp3 available out there in the vastness of the web, unfortunately it can't pull music directly from myspace and facebook. Any who, enjoy folks!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: