Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Bill Kristol's STD

I had no idea that Mr. William Kristol had an STD (Sacrae Theologiae Doctor) until I read his op-ed piece in the NY Times about the McCain campaign. In reference to Mr. Obama:

In his evocation of healing powers and dominion over the waters, Obama summons up echoes of the Gospels and Genesis. His comment a week earlier at Wesleyan, that "our individual salvation depends on collective salvation," I might add, would seem at odds with much of Christian teaching.

I find it rather amusing (ironic even?) that a neoconservative should suppose anything about personal let alone corportate salvation since their philosophy and doctrine seems to contradict such notions at every turn.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: