Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've been Tagged!

In the flu like haze I just realized I've been tagged in a Meme by Gashwin. So here it is two days later...

First things First. The Rules:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.


The closest book to me is a book Gashwin left for me to read called The Man Who was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton. I suppose it's a matter of interpretation where the 5th sentence ends to post the next three sentences, especially when it's Mid Quote. But here we go.

'Don't you know that his jokes are always so big and simple that one had never thought of them? Can you think of anything more like Sunday than this, the he should put all his powerful enemies on the Supreme Council, and then take care that it was not supreme? I tell you he has bought every trust, he has captured every cable, he has control of every railway line - especially of that railway line!' and he pointed a shaking finger towards the small wayside station.


An interesting gobbet if I say so myself! Makes me want to hurry and get better and reconstitute my mental faculties in order to read the book. Let's see, I'm supposed to now tag 5 persons... I tag Deep Field World, Not Very Bright, St. Izzy O'Cayce, RKnows, and anyone else who wants to do it in the comment field (And I mean you Auntie Q).

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: