Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1 million! Strong

The Obama campaign reached it's goal of 1 million individuals contributing to his campaign before the March 4th primaries that he kicked off after the Potomc Primaries (the intial goal was 500,000 but was upped to 1,000,000 after winning in Wisconsin and Hawaii).


Well it looks like they pulled it off as I read in a just received e-mail.
I'm proud to say that I donated and then offered to match some contributions of others in order to reach this goal! With efforts like these and after last night's implosion, it looks like I might get an early Birthday present from the people of Ohio and Texas with an Obama victory - in the words of one of my matched contributors - Sì possiamo!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: