Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Premature Voting

It's not a sexual dysfunction, but much like the people with the problem I couldn't help myself. After the excitement of Iowa and the overwhelming joy of making up my mind and posting my blogdorsement, I decided - what the hey, and joined my compatriots in New Hampshire instead of waiting on my friends in South Carolina. I voted. That's right, I voted. And of course I voted for Barak Obama! Senator you know right now that you've got at least one vote already here in the Palmetto State and today it was made official.

It was an afterthought, but I wish I would have used my cell phone and snapped a photo of me pushing the big button on the electronic screen confirming my vote for Mr. Obama - I suppose I can do that in the General Election.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Looks like your vote counted. Your guy won -- congrats!