Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future.

That was the title of my Senior Thesis for the Religious Studies Department at Carolina. It was once posted in sections on the blog I had on MySpace. It has since been a New Year's resolution to return to the tome and work on it. Those few years back it was suggested that I develop it further and turn it into a novella.

Already I'm looking to LuLu to possibly try my hand at individual posting. But before I go there, I'd like to find a friend to volunteer to edit the work. Any Volunteers?

Also, though the title was OK for the project, I believe I'm going to have to come up with something new. Perhaps I should hold a contest...

Lets hope the creative muses that have touched me thus far will continue to inspire me till I see this project through.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: