Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Post 100!!!

That above is a picture of Sissy Mae, and my Nephew W.T. Mae, representing the Mae Family with royal style
And to celebrate this milestone, this post is dedicated to my nephew, the King of the Christmas Parade. (Today was Cheraw's Christmas Parade) Despite all the travel (November = Travel), I managed to get up at the crack of early this morning and hit the road and made it in time to see one of the largest parades in Cheraw. Three bands, several floats, several Beauty Queens, and top it off with my Dad and my Nephew(and Sister). Dad was on a float representing the Radio Station.

Look at Papa Mei represent!

This is just a really old and really cool building, I think it would be fabulous to renovate and turn into a printing store, a place for stationary copy services etc, and why? Well why else but the name of the place...

But I digress... any who for the rest of the pictures of the Cheraw Christmas Parade (and I know, I know, we're not in Advent yet, and Thanksgiving hasn't passed, but this is the only time to do the Parade without it being frigid, so I suppose "Anticipation of the Upcoming Holiday Season would be more appropriate, but oh well). Any who, to see the rest of the pictures, click here. It's a public Facebook Photo-Album.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: