Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

On the Road Again

Perhaps the better title would be in the air again. I dunno. I made the remark to my dear Auntie Q yesterday on the phone that November has been a month of traveling and personally I can't wait for it to be over. First Cheraw and now up the east coast to America's Dutch State, and the middle of it at that. Nah, PA isn't that bad, although it is raining outside, and I'll be in Pittsburgh for another hour unless the weather worsens. I hope in my free time, *cough* like that'll exist this week, I can go back through the photos from Cheraw and finally post them. We'll see.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: