Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mike Huckabee gets crucial endorsement for South Carolina

I really didn't know how to title this post, please note its sarcasm. I just read a piece from the Upstate, that former Arkansas Governor and Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee plans to "unveil" yet another action packed endorser.

Iowans may have Chuck Norris



But it looks like for our early primary state, we get the Nature Boy himself: Rick Flair - "Woooh"*



A friend, and Huckabee supporter (or South Carolina Architect of the Huckabee campaign) had sent an invite to the Clemson/Carolina tailgate event Saturday where the intro will be made via Facebook. I respectfully declined as I'll be busy with other Holiday weekend plans (although I will be watching the game). I can't wait to see the Video on the Columbia Airwaves for this one. So far I'm thinking that Huckabee is going to be tough on something. Taxes, terrorism, gay marriages, I'm not sure what, but the macho endorsements seem to indicate it.

______________________
*Wooh or any other derivative of the vocal is a trademark of Rick Flair, I'd like to acknowledge that so I don't get sued.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: