Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

You've got to be kidding me

My friend Bobby sent an article from Newsweek on the latest Church scandal; knowing Bobby it's no doubt because he knew I would quote the article in this way....

Stenico has since denied he is gay and has claimed he was only pretending in order to gather information about people he believes are involved in a Satanic plot to discredit the church by seducing priests into homosexuality. "It was nothing more than an experiment," he said, "a study about the theme, and I have fallen in the trap, but I will explain it to my superiors."

You've got to be kidding me!!!! If anyone inside or outside the church believes that, then I'm taking over the Papacy - Pope Mattheus Mei I, also known as Pope Mattheus Mei the Vulgar.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Dude, I emailed this story to you days ago when it first broke. It's beyond ludicrous!

Just goes to show you should read my emails more carefully! :)