Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lost in Europe

Kevin was one of my more level-headed former residents. He is spending the next 2 1/2 months back packing and "couchsurfing" (his words not mine) through Europe. He invited me to join his group on facebook which had a link to his blog, I've added his trip blog to the Leaves, take a look at it. Also Kevin has an interesting eye for photography and photo manipulation. Check out his galleries on deviantART, it's cool.

And Kevin, if you read this, you're a lucky so-and-so, and I'll be checking your blog regularly so I can live vicariously through you.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: