Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

K-Os new CD, Yes! arrive 3/31

Thanks to About Today for the heads up, and as always the appropriate music criticism:


k-os, 4-3-2-1

I’m so excited that k-os has a new album coming out. The way he blends hip-hop, soul, jazz, funk, rock, and damn near anything else he finds appealing is just jaw-dropping. Take this for example. This is his hip-hop respone to Feist’s ‘1-2-3-4.’ Who else would think to do that? Then you pair it with a video with some nice effects, and you have one of my favorite hip-hop tracks of this year. k-os’s new album Yes! hits
3/31.


I discovered them with their album Atlantis, and fell in love with this track, Sunday Morning:



It always reminds me of that wonderful weekend in Atlanta that I spent with my better half and that Sunday in little five points at Criminal Records buying this cd. I love you baby!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K-Os just launched his new Canadian online store at http://www.killthe8.com/kos/pages/4317/index.html Check it out for some sweet new merch. I can't wait to hear the new album on the 14th!