Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Michael Phelps still in Columbia, SC?


Michael Phelps has now been in Columbia for a week. Is he still here? If so, why? Is he planning on relocating here? I know he made an appearance at the Gamecock game Saturday where he was introduced to the crowd and apparently he's schlepping around the bar districts in 5 points and the Vista.

Don't get me wrong -- I don't mind that he's here, I think it's a great thing and would love him to stay longer and elevate our city's image even more with his presence, I suppose I just find it quirky - especially considering the love loss between Columbia and most other celebrities, save Kevin Bacon, and those that discover the C.C. (you'll have to figure that little sweet secret out on your own, and if you do - you might see people there, but don't put it in the comment's section, keep it to yourself)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: