Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Friday, October 31, 2008

QOTD: Snark

In response to Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild's opining about the horrors of an Obama Presidency for the middle class (yeah I know, I see the irony) David Rees pens an open ended letter.


Dear Ms. Forester de Rothschild,

After Obama wins the election and steals all the white peoples' money and gives it to the black people and then commands the black people to take our cars and our candelabras and forces us to work in the underground salt mines for fifty cents a day and then repossesses our caviar and our brie and holds them right in front of our noses to torture us . . . would you like to get a cup of coffee?

BECAUSE I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR MIND.

Your new best friend,

David Rees

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: