Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

File it away under unsolicited and frightning

Hi, mattheusmei.
JimDeMint (JimDeMint) is now following your updates on Twitter.


Check out JimDeMint's profile here:
http://twitter.com/JimDeMint

I wonder if he'll really read my tweets which normally range from mundane to 'direct yourselves to the notebook.' If he does the latter, he'll probably stop following me.


Odds are it's just a staffer, or better yet Mr. Donehue -- who I've been meaning to add to the blogroll... sorry Wes.

Speaking of Wes, it appears that Jimmie Boi isn't the only SC politico trollinig the twitterverse.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: