Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Move Over Ja'net Du Bois

I think this video will go viral, though I'm sure that some of my readers and friends will tell me that it's at no time appropriate to reference Hitler unless your comparing some awful person/republican to him.
I find it humourous for a plethora of reasons if not for the excellent lip syncing that it took to line up the audio and video than because it plays on certain historical speculation about the German Dictator..... and it was shown at a drag queen variety show - which says so much.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is in the tradition of Spring time for Hitler, and the recent revelation that he was a huge fan of the Gamecocks