Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brief Hiatus II

I know I recently took a hiatus because of Mom and her illness. This time it's for a happier sort. A friend just gave me an assignment to assist him on a project that involves me doing two of my favourite activities: researching and writing. Have I mentioned yet that I'm still waiting on that trust fund to come in so I can spend the rest of my days in such respectable a profession and towards such pursuits that fit my fancy.

Any knowledge of where said trust fun is would be mighty helpful and might garner a reward of some portion.

Oh well, until then I can dream... and now participate in this project. SO, unless it's something dire or just irresistible, you won't hear from me for the next week or until I finish, whichever comes first.

No betting in the combox, take it to intrade.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: