Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yes, it was my twin

I saw this story from Greece from the AP:

ATHENS, Greece (AP) - A 9-year-old girl who went to hospital in central Greece suffering from stomach pains was found to be carrying her embryonic twin, doctors said Thursday. ...

Andreas Markou, head of the hospital's pediatric department, said the embryo was a formed fetus with a head, hair and eyes, but no brain or umbilical cord. Markou said cases where one of a set of twins absorbs the other in the womb occurs in one of 500,000 live births. ...


As frightening as that sounds, I couldn't help but be reminded of this scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

ROFLOL! Thanks for a reminder of that awesome scene! I love Tia Buhleh!