Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Obama resigning his membership from Trinity UCC?

Heard about it on CNN just a minute ago and found the blog they were talking about, a reporter Monroe Anderson's blog.

I'm sure this was a difficult decision for the Obama family, but I'm also sure this announcement will be better for the Church, rather than the Obama Campaign.

I can feel the pundit class talking about political expediancy while the darker corners of the conservative blogosphere will pronounce this as proof of his Islamism. If all else fails, I'd be more than happy to have Mr. Obama as a guest at my Church.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: