Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Have you been economically stimulated yet?

Have you been stimulated - economically speaking - yet? I was expecting my $600 bucks last week since I'm a direct deposit kind of guy, but as of yet I've not received any wad of cash from Uncle Sam.


I was a bit suprised to find on WIStv a number that you can call into the IRS (or check their website) to check the status of your stimulation. According to WIS:
That number is 1-866-234-2942.
Select option two when prompted.
Come to find out I should have my deposit and be stimulated by the end of the week. The government wants to know if I've not received my wad of cash by the 14th so they can attempt to deposit it again and confirm my stimulation.

If you feel violated after reading this post, you should because there's nothing dirtier than money! (But I'll take it!)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: