Leonardo"s Notebook by Mattheus Mei

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Meme for you

Thanks to St. Liz for this Meme on her blog.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
First name after My Great great Grandfather – paternal, and Middle name after my dad (his middle name also) – this has caused much chagrin in one Great Uncle who is upset that not only do my dad and I share this middle name but so do one of my youngest second cousins and my nephew – family feuds go figure
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When Alex the Parrot passed – I’m an emotional person.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
nope not at all!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hmmm… do I have to have a single favorite? Probably Roast Beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Maybe one day I’ll adopt.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmm Probably, but I probably would get annoyed with me sometimes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Well, I never!
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Nope, were taken out when I was 21.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Despite the possibility of injury and wetting myself, I would seriously consider it!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Tie between Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Pops!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
When I have to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Traditional Vanilla – usually Breyers.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Physical: Definitely the Concave Bird Chest. Other: not gonna say.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Pas
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Whatever
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
pinstripe charcoal pants and black socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Last night, Cheeseburger & Fries from The Whig.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of people talking.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cyan on a regular day and when I’m full of myself Porphyry.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
there are too many to list
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mom, she was asking me about my previous conversation with my dad on the radio.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yep.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gamecock football!!
27. HAIR COLOR?
little bit of brown, little bit of blonde, little bit of red.
28. EYE COLOR?
blue – blue green depending on mood.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
As long as it’s intense
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Europa! Europa
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Purple, or from a conversation yesterday Porphyry
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn. Summer if I'm really restricted to the two choices given.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake or cookies and milk.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dogwood
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who don't read the blog.
39. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (yes I know I know)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The Seal of the Great State of SC
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Didn’t watch TV last night
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Alison Krauss
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Athens, Greece not Georgia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
BS’ing? Is that a talent?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Cheraw, SC
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
The person with the most interesting life, I guess, or the most biting sarcasm.
48. IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR JOB/CAREER RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
International Man of Leisure and Wealth.
49. WHAT'S THE WORST TROUBLE YOU GOT INTO WHEN YOU WERE A TEENAGER?
Has the statute of limitations expired?
50. ARE YOUR PARENTS DIVORCED?
No.
51. DO YOU WISH THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER?
Non-Applicable – are we assuming something here?
52. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF?
like St Lizzy, it’s not so much about myself as much about Who.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: